Analytical module FIA Nexus
FIA Nexus - The compact analyzer - flexibly applicable for all FIA methods.
- FIA Nexus combines proven technology with a new 5-cm-photometer and latest control electronics.
- The method units are easy and quick to change withhin a few minutes.
- Thus, FIA Nexus allows the sequential measurement of different parameters in the case of low sample volumes.
- For a high sample throughput several FIA Nexus can be operated in parallel. From the same sample, several parameters are then determined simultaneously with a run.
- The basic unit is equipped with a 6-channel reagent pump. For the implementation of complex processes with digestion or enrichment, a second pump and digestion components can be integrated. These can also be retrofitted later.
- Our universal method unit combines the basic parameters for analysis of water samples: ammonia, nitrate, nitrite, ortho-phosphate.
- Measurement of summary parameters total nitrogen and total phosphorus content in water samples or extracts can be carried out due to implementation of a digestion unit.
- The parameters free and total cyanide content can be quickly measured with the cyanide analyzer.